something's cooking up! / qualcosa bolle in pentola!

13:53:00

La creazione delle mie creaturine cucite continua, interminabile; ultimamente passa attraverso la creazione di "doppi": forse tutta questa pioggia ha risvegliato in me l'istinto da Noè?

The creation of sewn little characters is still on, and lately I've been sewing, mostly, "doubles": companions to the ones that were already done, somewhere around my desk or in the room. I wonder if it's been the rainy weather, to awake in me this Noah matching-instinct. :-D

You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. well to match the Noah matching instincts first you will have to build and an arc!! :D
    AWESOME STUFF!! WANT TO SEE MORE!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks, you're superencouraging!! :-D
    Some more will come sooon! (ark included??)

    RispondiElimina

Any reproduction of the images without permission is forbidden.All rights reserved Carciofocontento. Powered by Blogger.

i'm looking for...