mid sept drawing / disegni di metà settembre

18:41:00


These days, I've been working on this for some friends, while listening these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csPQcxRUwDM&NR=1. I'm quite happy with it since perspective and close-to-reality drawings has always been much more difficult to me than fantasy ones. But I managed to get the spirit I wanted out of this, and I might work on the topic some more, in future. Other than this, autumn is coming and I fear the day I won't be able to go around on my vespa. Uff!

in questi giorni, ho lavorato a questo disegno per alcuni amici, ascoltando queste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXUUxpVTfEg&NR=1. Sono abbastanza contenta del risultato, soprattutto considerando che il disegno realistico o vicino-alla-realtà è sempre stato più difficile, per me, di quello di fantasia; mi sembra però di essere riuscita a dare al disegno lo spirito che volevo, e non escludo che tornerò a sperimentare su questo tema in futuro! 
A parte questo, l'autunno sta arrivando pian piano, e temo il giorno in cui non potrò più andare in giro in vespa. Uff!

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Any reproduction of the images without permission is forbidden.All rights reserved Carciofocontento. Powered by Blogger.

i'm looking for...