working hard, hardworking carciofo!

21:15:00

me and my new friends: the supercows are coming!

January is almost over, and I realize that once again I didn't update my blog much.
All the work I left behind, leaving for the awesome xmas holidays, was waiting for me on my desk once back, so I had to complete loads of it! Thankfully I get a lot of satisfaction from drawing and redrawing, and redrawing again... and in the end finding out that I make improvements, and I like what I do, enjoying the process as well!
The wind of change is blowing into these early days of the year... everything is so uncertain, but I'm positive. A famous Walt once said that 
If you can dream it, you can do it: I truly believe in this statement and I'm so happy when I see that it's happening for real in my everyday life.

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Any reproduction of the images without permission is forbidden.All rights reserved Carciofocontento. Powered by Blogger.

i'm looking for...