updates time!

14:36:00

Carciofocontento at the age of 2, drawing /
Carciofocontento duenne, mentre disegna e se la ride

Couldn't wait to tell you... finally I updated my wix space with some recent illo, my product designer work and all the soft toys that have been accompaining me in the past months too!
Can't keep myself, I'm bursting with joy!
Have a look if you feel like, feedbacks and suggestions are welcome.


Non potevo aspettare oltre per dirvelo... ho finalmente aggiornato il mio spazio wix con delle illustrazioni recenti, il mio lavoro di product designer e i pupazzetti che mi hanno tenuto compagnia nei mesi passati! 
Dopo tanto lavoro, una bella soddisfazione.
Dateci un occhio se vi va, consigli e suggerimenti sono ben accetti.

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Any reproduction of the images without permission is forbidden.All rights reserved Carciofocontento. Powered by Blogger.

i'm looking for...